Complaint Review: Best Payment Solutions

• Submitted: Thu, December 18, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 18, 2008

• Reported By:Napoleon Ohio
Best Payment Solutions
710 Quail Ridge Dr Westmont, Illinois U.S.A.

Best Payment Solutions - NPC - First National Bank Of Omaha, First Data Resources Fraudulent, RIPOFF, fraudulent internet company, money stealing, unauthorized account withdrawls Westmont Illinois

This company enrages me! I have had my account closed with them for more than three months, however charges continue to be automatically withdrawn from the checking account that was associated with Best Payment Solutions.

There has been more than $500.00 withdrawn in UNAUTHORIZED transactions. Everytime, I call the company, Dale (female) continues to assure me that nothing else will be withdrawn, and that I will be reimbursed for the money they have taken. However, nothing has been reimbursed.

Today was the last straw. Best Payment Solutions withdrew $189.00 from my personal checking account, unauthorized, after I called them on 11/28/08 and was assured no further charges would be taken.

When you call the number given on the statements and on the website, it says that you are talking to a third party, who can do nothing. When you actually get a hold of a real person at BPS/NPC they direct me to the person I supposedly need to talk with, ie. Dale, female.
She assures that the unauthorized checking with drawls were made by mistake, and that I will have my checking account credited back.

I have contacted my bank, on 8 occasions, they tell me the deductions are being made by a First National Bank of Omaha. When I call there they say they no longer deal with BPS/NPC, that they have sold the account to someone else.

This company is a RIPOFF...

Melanie
Napoleon, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2008 06:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Payment-Solutions/Westmont-Illinois-60559/Best-Payment-Solutions-NPC-First-National-Bank-Of-Omaha-First-Data-Resources-Fraudule-402633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Payment Solutions