Complaint Review: Best Phone Service

• Submitted: Fri, September 15, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, September 15, 2006

• Reported By:Wichita Kansas
Best Phone Service
2405 E Pawnee St Wichita, Kansas U.S.A.

Best Phone Service RipOff ,False Advertising, Rude Customer Service, Oh Yeah and Way Over Priced! Wichita Kansas

When I signed up around July of 2006 Best Phone Service advertised phone service for $26.95 a month No Deposits, No turn downs, and No taxes. First off because I didn't have phone service already connected I had to pay a $20 Deposit ( connect fee) It took over a week for my service to be connected.

When my very first bill came in the mail my service had been increased to $34.90 a month. This is with nothing more than BASIC service. I called about this matter and they were rude to me and claimed that TAXES had increased. So I called around and discovered AT&T SBC Yahoo Service for half of the cost with all features added to my service.

I switched to SBC and 3 weeks later received a bill in the mail from Best Phone claiming that I was responsible for the $34.90 plus a $5.00 late fee. When I hadn't even used there service for 3 weeks and was set up pre-pay in the first place. So how I received a late fee is beyond me.

I feel that there service is nothing more than a ripoff, scam, false advertising, and there company is way over charging customers! BEWARE

Jamie
Wichita, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2006 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Phone-Service/Wichita-Kansas-67216/Best-Phone-Service-RipOff-False-Advertising-Rude-Customer-Service-Oh-Yeah-and-Way-Over-211240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Phone Service