offers

• Submitted: Thu, June 14, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, June 14, 2012

• Reported By: Consumer Awareness Advocator — Nationwide USA
Best Price Photo
1266 E MAIN STREET,STAMFORD, Connecticut 06902 Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Best Price Photo PRIMOTRONIX Buyer Beware! Consumer Alert! Brooklyn, New York

This company BAIT AND SWITCHED ME, did not tell me the truth about warranty, did not ship EXPRESS, would not give me a return #, and say they are going to charge me 10% restocking fee...WHEN THEY DID NOT SHIP ME WHAT I WAS TOLD I WAS GOING TO RECEIVE!  No extended warranty ($249.99) was in the box either-that was supposed to come in 6-8 wks! (? and what, another big surprise?)  Stopped pmt. at credit card company.  This companies argues all they have to do is show that I accepted their terms to my credit card company to obtain their 10% restocking (total order was $1289.00)

What about their 30 Day Money Back Guarantee?  This item was returned within days. never having been taken out of the box!...and would have been returned sooner if the company had been professional and given me a RMA# when first requested...but somehow, the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee doesn't pertain to me!  CONSUMER ALERT...When something SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE (pricing!) IT IS!  BUYER BEWARE!  They are "trying" to rip me off!

ps...I was also Pro-Active, and canceled my credit card # because I read a review on another website concerning possible identity theft/fraud.  The company has been so unprofessional, I wanted to eliminate any concerns.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2012 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Price-Photo/Brooklyn-New-York-11204/Best-Price-Photo-PRIMOTRONIX-Buyer-Beware-Consumer-Alert-Brooklyn-New-York-897826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Price Photo