Complaint Review: Best Price Photo

Best Price Photo
New York New York, New York USA

Best Price Photo BestPricePhoto.com RIP OFF RIP OFF RIP OFF New York New York

Biggest Rip Off Ever!!!

Much like the others, this company took my money almost immediately... was told within days that because the purchase was over 300.00 they needed to talk to me in person to confirm the order, that's why it wasn't shipped yet.  They then wanted to sell me something... saying that the batteries that I purchased for my brand new sony camera was not sony batteries.  I didn't want to pay more.  I was then told it would ship.  2 weeks later I was told that it would be in 5 more days, 2 weeks later I was told it was on back order.  2 months after my initial purchase I cancelled my order (June , was given a cancellation number by Steve and said it would be refunded.  4 weeks later have still not been refunded.  Called and spoke to Eric, Anthony and then finally Jeffrey.  Pitiful answers from all.  Jeffrey told me that it was actually credited to my credit card on Friday, July 12, 2013, and today is Monday, July 15, 2013.  He also said that it wouldn't show up on the computer yet, but that if I called my credit card company they would show the credit already.  I asked him why it took almost a month for them to credit me, and he said that he doesn't work for the company, he is just a call center.  I called the credit card company, and of course there has been no credit back to my account.  Nothing on hold either.  I called BPP back and spoke to Jeffrey again, and he said... "I told you it would take two or three business days"  He never said that to me, and the next conversation I have with that company will be recorded..... HORRIBLE BUSINESS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Price-Photo/New-York-New-York/Best-Price-Photo-BestPricePhotocom-RIP-OFF-RIP-OFF-RIP-OFF-New-York-New-York-1067172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Price Photo