Complaint Review: Best Price Photo

• Reported By: Tim — Saint Paul, Minnesota
Best Price Photo
2380 60th St Brooklyn, NY 11204 new york, New York USA

Best Price Photo misrepresentation new york New York

This is one company that you should NOT do business with. They totally misrepresent thier product delivery and products. I ordered a Canon 5d series camera for my son's graduation and coming trip. they assure me that they would have it to me in 5-7 business days. They immediately charge my credit card and then after repeated attempts to contact them about the whereabouts of my camera, they assure me that the camera would be here before he leaves. The camera comes 2 days late. That would be 23 days after my card is charged and 24 days after it is ordered. I return the camera on June 6th and call on June 20 to see where my refund is. They tell me that the refund will not be available until June 26th to July 2. They have recieved the mechandise on June 11 according to Fed Ex tracking. I would not trust this company with a memory stick much less a camera purchase. By the way, they misrepresent their cameras with low web prices only after they have called you back to confirm the order do they tell you that this is a Japanese model and there may be some downloading issues with the camera, you need to spend 200 dollars more. I compared the exact same model numbers with other sites and went with this co. because they were 200.00 cheaper. They are not cheaper and service is non-existent.
Buy from someone else who is reputable.  I am still waiting for my refund.   "

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Price-Photo/new-york-New-York-11204/Best-Price-Photo-misrepresentation-new-york-New-York-1060777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Price Photo