Complaint Review: Best Price Roofing

• Reported By: Govinda — Austin Texas USA
Best Price Roofing
1415 Manford Hill Rd Austin, Texas United States of America

Best Price Roofing Dishonorable warranty practices Austin, Texas

I bought a house and during the inspection process I noticed there was a problem with the roof. Since the roof was old, the owner agreed to re-roof the house at his own expense before closing on the house.

The owner spent over $4000 with Best Price Roofing to put a new roof on this house for me.

A few months later after the first big rain, I had a leak in the kitchen. I called Best Price Roofing but they would only honor their 5-year labor warranty with me if I paid them $200, since I wasn't the person who bought the new roof.

Their work was only a few months old, but they weren't honorable enough to live up to their warranty, wanting to make an easy $200 off of me!I could try to fight it, but honestly I don't want to do business with a company that is so dishonorable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2010 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Price-Roofing/Austin-Texas-78753/Best-Price-Roofing-Dishonorable-warranty-practices-Austin-Texas-676797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Price Roofing