• Report: #419121

• Submitted: Mon, February 02, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 13, 2009

• Reported By:Savannah Georgia
Best Pure Cleanse Or Total Cleanse Or Acai Burn
127 NW 13th Sreet, Suite #4 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Best Pure Cleanse Or Total Cleanse, Best Pure Cleanse Or Total Cleanse Or Acai Burn They will do a "Total Cleanse" of your bank account or credit card Boca Raton Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

* : Hello,

* : Hello

* : Hello

*Consumer Comment: of course its a scam! There are over 650 complaints about it already on ROR alone

*Author of original report: Total Cleanse

Basically, they advertise all of these weightloss products that are good for you and they are all natural. Well, that would be nice if you ever receive them. They will charge you for free shipping (around $5-$6) and then send you an e-mail saying that your order is on the way. Here's the catch, you never receive it. I did get a full charge of $59.95 for the Acai burn and then another charge of $78.84 for the Total cleanse. Again, I never received either product and the "free Trial" period had passed. So, I contacted them to cancel my order and get my money back. I did get my money back the first time and I told them to please do not send me any more orders. Also, I told them "do not charge my account for anything else". I was assured that it would not happen.

Here we are three weeks later and I have another charge for $78.84 under a different name called "Best Pure Cleanse", but it is the same company and I did not order any more of their products. The person on their end said he could not understand why I was charged again (when I called them today) and wants me to call him back in 48 hours after he has had a chance to 'investigate'. Sounds like BS and it probably is.

Word of warning: Do not order weightloss miracle pills on-line. I've learned my lesson.

John
Savannah, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2009 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Pure-Cleanse-Or-Total-Cleanse-Or-Acai-Burn/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Best-Pure-Cleanse-Or-Total-Cleanse-Best-Pure-Cleanse-Or-Total-Cleanse-Or-Acai-Burn-They-w-419121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Pure Cleanse Or Total Cleanse Or Acai Burn

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the left of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the bottom of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so. You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 888-591-2190 or visit our 24/7 live help at https://www.acaiburnpremium.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Thanks,

#2

Thanks,

#3

Hello

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

Respectfully,

#4

Hello

Respectfully,

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

However part of this is YOUR FAULT. It states in the terms and conditions that you signed up for recurring shipments and auto charges.

When you fail to read those, you screw yourself.

There is not MAGIC diet pill, stop looking for one.

And OPRAH and RACHEL RAY DO NOT ENDORSE IT EITHER. That part is a scam as well, Both stars have the disclaimers on their respective websites.

Total Cleanse

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Well, after I posted the first report, I noticed my bank account had another $81 (and some change) debit to the same company. So I tried contacting them and they hung up on me as soon as they figured out what I was contacting them for. I immediately tried again and the second time, the person did listen. I basically told them that they had charged my account again after I had canceled my account. As you can read in my original report, I asked them not to charge my account for any more products. Appartently, that was not good enough. They charged me for another $81+. Keep in mind that I have not received any of their products and they have tried to charge me a total of $220. Most of the money has been refunded to me, but this last $81 charge has been difficult because they maintain that they do not have to refund the money. The reason? The trial period has passed - even though I canceled my account with them 15 days after my original order?! I told them that was fine, I will report them to the Better Business Bureu and to my Bank's freud department for frued and theft of funds. Then I was told that a refund request would be put in for me and to wait 7 to 10 days before checking back. Sounds like BS, smells like BS, well it probably is BS.

Still learnig my lesson...