Complaint Review: Best Pure Cleanse Or Total Cleanse Or Acai Burn

• Submitted: Wed, December 30, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 30, 2009

• Reported By: JP — albuquerque New Mexico United States of America
Best Pure Cleanse Or Total Cleanse Or Acai Burn
127 NW 13th Sreet, Suite #4 Boca Raton Florida 334 Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Best Pure Cleanse Or Total Cleanse Or Acai Burn PURCLEANSE 8882363945 PA Best Pure Cleanse Or Total Cleanse Or Acai Burn I called to cancel and they told me to send in the bottle with one pill in it. Boca Raton , Florida

I called to cancel, they said i had to send in the unused bottle.  I had already thrown it away.   they charged me 5 dollars to ship it. then they threatened charge me for the full price of the product if not returned.    this was not very clear in their marketing.  free trial,  bold print,  beware of this companies tactics.   they said my credit card would be charged and sure enough.  they billed me over 75 dollars for their free trial.   buyer beware.    i called them and they would not remove the charge and will notify my credit card company to dispute it.  i find it interesting that the dispute button on my charge is available for most of my charges except this one.  I will have to call the credit card company personnally to challenge.  they really make it difficult for refunds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2009 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Pure-Cleanse-Or-Total-Cleanse-Or-Acai-Burn/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Best-Pure-Cleanse-Or-Total-Cleanse-Or-Acai-Burn-PURCLEANSE-8882363945-PA-Best-Pure-Cleans-547359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Pure Cleanse Or Total Cleanse Or Acai Burn