Complaint Review: Best Service Dry Cleaners

• Reported By: Alex — Hallandale Beach Florida United States of America
Best Service Dry Cleaners
1801 S Ocean Drive Internet United States of America

Best Service Dry Cleaners worst dry cleaners ever Internet

Buyer beware, they will mess up your clothes, they will not deliver on time.

This is the worst place ever. Buyer be wear. Dont trust them with your belongings. I am a business traveler and have used this cleaners several times and each time a have been given an excuse why they messed up. They ae right across the street from my house and I walked in and should have know as soon as I saw the empty clothes rack. There is a good reason for that. They dont have much repeat customers. They have a huge turnover of employees and they give you every excuse in the book. The owner is a Russian guy and his name is Mike. The last time I brought him my stuff and I truly mean the last time I had asked Mike nicely to look over my clothes as I was going on a 10day trip and could not afford to spend time like I did the previous time running around and re clean my suits and shirts. He promised he would personally take care of my stuff and he failed again. When I called him he told me he was sick, they messed up and he also had the balls to ask me to start taking pictures so he can discipline his subpar employees. All I have to say is do not take your clothes to these people. They will mess your stuff up. Just look at the racks and you will understand why they are empty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Service-Dry-Cleaners/internet/Best-Service-Dry-Cleaners-worst-dry-cleaners-ever-Internet-1018340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Service Dry Cleaners