Complaint Review: Best Shower - Eric Harcovitz

• Submitted: Tue, January 31, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, April 06, 2014

• Reported By:st louis Missouri
Best Shower - Eric Harcovitz
bestshower.com Brighton, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Best Shower - Eric Harcovitz ripoff non delivery of product,showerhead scam Brighton Massachusetts

*General Comment: showerhead

*Consumer Comment: your prettttttty darn stupid

*UPDATE Employee: Eric Harcovitz tradgedy

I ordered a showerhead from bestshower.com. I thought this was a legitimate website,because the use paypal as a primary payment method. I ordered my showerhead, paid through paypal and its been over 2 weeks and no showerhead...

Tried to contact seller and owner of the website
Eric Harcovitz, PO Box 35070, Brighton, MA 02135-0002
But still no response.

I filed a formal complaint with paypal and they are investigating the matter.

Charles
st louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2006 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Shower-Eric-Harcovitz/Brighton-Massachusetts-02135-0002/Best-Shower-Eric-Harcovitz-ripoff-non-delivery-of-productshowerhead-scam-Brighton-Massa-174173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Shower - Eric Harcovitz

#1 General Comment

showerhead

AUTHOR: ericharcovitz - ()

to the person who did not get the shower head ;if you will send me your e mail address ,i will send you a shower head if you still havent received it

your prettttttty darn stupid

AUTHOR: Vharcovitz - (U.S.A.)

Eric Harcovitz was my uncle. he died. You're a p***k.

Eric Harcovitz tradgedy

AUTHOR: Ted - (U.S.A.)

My brother Eric was not a ripoff when he was alive. he died or actually I found his body on 03/23/2006. He had always been responsible but at 36 after one use of Meth he became an addict. he took his own life because of it. I have started the process to be aproved as the special administrator of his estate and that will take a week more. Then I will be able to fix the site. My other brother Phil will be taking it over for Eric. My apoligy for your inconvienience. If you have any questions you can call me at my office at 508-836-2221 or I can send you a letter he wrote on the day he took his own life explaining what a terrible thing Meth is. My E-mail address is tedfinancial@aol.com