- Report: #1105043
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Best Vacations Ever
Best Vacations Ever, Florida USA
Best Vacations Ever They will rip you off. Very unprofessional Floirida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Note the following:
I got ripped off for $298. At the time of buying, I was told my deal would be for 18 months and I can take the vacation anytime before 18 months were up. Here is where they reneged on their committment.
1) THEY NEVER SENT ANY CONFIRMATION BY MAIL AS WAS PROMISED IN THEIR CONTRACT AFTER PURCHASING THE PACKAGE
2) THEY CALLED ME AT THE END OF 11TH MONTH SAYING THAT MY DEAL WAS FOR ONLY 12 MONTHS AND I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO EXTEND MY DEAL BY PAYING MORE MONEY
3) CAN THEY NOT CALL 45 DAYS BEFORE THE EXPIRY SO ATLEAST I GET A CHANCE TO AVAIL MY OPPORTUNITY?
4) THEIR REMINDERS ARE STRATEGICALLY TIMED SO THE CONSUMER HAS NO OPTION LEFT AT ALL
THEY ARE JUST IN THE BUSINESS OF RIPPING OFF CUSTOMERS.
REMEMBER THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CHEAP. IF ITS CHEAP ITS FRAUD
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2013 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Vacations-Ever/Florida/Best-Vacations-Ever-They-will-rip-you-off-Very-unprofessional-Floirida-1105043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.