Complaint Review: Best Vacations Ever

• Updated: Sat, April 05, 2014

• Reported By: MimiT — Danville California
Best Vacations Ever
501 N. Wymore Road Winter Park , Florida USA

Best Vacations Ever Preferred Guests Resorts, LLCPGRSummer Bay ResortsCalypso Cay ResortCalifornia Vacation Holdings Refusal to refund my money despite promise. The reason I asked for my refund was because the package presented to me was grossly overrated. Winter Park Florida

I was contacted late the evening of October 30th by a saleperson who implied they were affiliated with Hilton Resorts. As a satisfied Hilton Grand Vacation Club Owner, I listened to the call and accepted the package for a weekend in New Orleans that was suppose to include dining credit as well as other credits so that the trip would cost next to nothing. I was told I even qualified for an additional trip to Las Vegas and Orlando that I could give away. What I didn't know was that the credits were only good at the extra locations so I was paying full price for the New Orleans trip. Despite a promise to refund my fee of $259 if I was unhappy with the package, they have refused. I called 2 days after their 30 day promise...the Thanksgiving Holiday and all.

If this was a reputable firm, why not refund the money. I haven't taken the trip. This is definitely a scam. I'm willing to lose the money over taking the trip because I am sure I will be badgered to sit through a presenation. [continued below]....

..... The paperwork they sent me says, You and your spouse/traveling companion's only requirement will be to participate in a light-hearted and informative sales presentation, lasting approximately 90 minutes. I told them I would not attend a presentation and I was assured I would not have to. Again, lied to.  Stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2013 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Vacations-Ever/Winter-Park-Florida-32789/Best-Vacations-Ever-Preferred-Guests-Resorts-LLCPGRSummer-Bay-ResortsCalypso-Cay-ResortC-1105675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Vacations Ever