Complaint Review: Best Western Newport Mesa

• Submitted: Sat, January 26, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013

• Reported By: Denise — Irvine California United States of America
Best Western Newport Mesa
2642 Newport Blvd, Costa Mesa CA 92627 Costa Mesa, California United States of America

Best Western Newport Mesa Best Western Hotels Thieves and Liars Costa Mesa, California

I made the mistake of staying at this hotel. When I checked in they asked for a $50 deposit for "incidentals". I understand that. But they never returned the money to my credit card!. When I called to inquire, I was told that I had smoked in the room. I DO NOT smoke. I explained that there must have been a mistake, and was told that the only person who could do anything was the manager. After leaving four messages without a return phone call, I went in to speak to the manager myself. I was told that he needed to speak with the maid and ask her blah, blah, blah. He promised to call me and let me know. That was two weeks ago! And after reviewing my credit card bill, I notice that there is an additional $50 charge!!! So I am being charged $100 for NOT being a smoker!!!

Its all a scam. Ive asked others who have stayed there and they said the same thing has happened to them. By the same manager!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Western-Newport-Mesa/Costa-Mesa-California-92627/Best-Western-Newport-Mesa-Best-Western-Hotels-Thieves-and-Liars-Costa-Mesa-California-1004063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Western Newport Mesa