Complaint Review: Best Western

• Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: rabiah — new brunswick New Jersey United States of America
Best Western
50 park place newark, New Jersey United States of America

I was a guest at this hotel from December 2 to the 8th. Trust me I will NEVER choose this location or Best Western branch hotels again. The front desk is not is sync by change of shift. Example I was asked by front desk more than three times out of my 1 week stay to have the company paying for the stay to call because the credit card isnt going through, they have to fill out a form separately for incidentals. Just for me to call the company frantic and they call the hotel and the front desk fixed everything miraculously over the phone. Ok so Im just delusional WHY DID YOU GIVE ME ALL THESE DIRECTIONS TO RELAY if it was just a phone call needed. Next Im physically handicapp so every two days I would go up to my room just for my key to be rejected meaning I have to then make my way back to the main floor which is a waste of time just to watch the agent look in the computer, confirm I was checked in for a week, Im sure as much as you see me its no secret, and say oh yes room 416. Like I have nothing to do but play the front desk game. Then the room was right across from ice, soda machine and elevator so all night thats what I hear, so annoying. Lastly to add insult to injury my heat never worked I had to have maintenance invade my space every night. What a get away!. Another insult was housekeeping knocks then use the key immediately before hearing a reply then whether your descent or not then have the audacity to ask do you need your room clean, towels or sheets. Well I might but at this time Im naked and would just like you to GO AND STOP BEING RUDE. Also neither department had workers that spoke fluent english so you can imagine what that was like. Lastly after calling Winston Reyes the front desk manager just for him to murmur yes can I help you, Ok Ill get them to fix the heat and speak to house keeping right away. Mind you I waiting 3 hours no show. Then decide to go and see what could possibly be going on down there it has to be a mad house. When in fact there was no customers at all, Mr. Reyas looked at me twice with a blank look and kept going about his business like we never spoke . I then called Best Western toll free number twice and being lied too that the supervisor was busy may they have my number a supervisor would call me back within two hours. I have yet to get the call back. Im totally at wits end and felt someone is going to listen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-Western/newark-New-Jersey-07102/Best-Western-Robert-Treat-Hotel-WORST-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-HOUSE-KEEPING-MAINTENENCE-NEEDS-M-981143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best Western