Complaint Review: Best buy here pay here joplin mo

• Submitted: Tue, April 22, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, April 22, 2014

• Reported By: Dakota — Webb city Missouri
Best buy here pay here joplin mo
, Select State/Province USA

Best buy here pay here joplin mo Rip off on a 99 dodge ram sport Joplin Missouri

*Consumer Comment: You need to write a better report

my wife and I went in to best buy here pay here in need of a truck we found a 99 dodge ram sport it seemed to run good and the told us it had a radiator problem but they had it fixed day two with it my wife calls with a problem it won't start and it overheating they take it in to there shop tell me nothing is wrong with it it started for them if we put it in neutral telling me it has park pin problem do they fix it no it has a warranty and they claim to have fix the radiator they do not I call and get the runaround quite a few times for almost a month this thing sat in my driveway I then take it to them explaining I needed it fixed it is under the warranty if they don't wanna hold up there end of the bargain they need to return me the money I have into it because I can't afford to pay the payment and put a radiator in it and it can't just sit in my driveway it also has problem with major vaccuum leaks and doesn't idle they never contact me until I get a letter in the mail telling me the repossessed my truck I then call and speak with corporate about how they wrote my vehicle as repossessed when I told them clearly I wanted the issue resolved the woman at the corporate office got a lil irate where I then rudely told her this issue needed resolved they then put on my credit that it a reposession never contacted me again and now my credit is hurt these people are no good crooks wanting me to pay them for a vehicle I can't even drive without it over heatin running like crap when they claim to have a warranty that covers but the duct tape and bubble gum everything

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-buy-here-pay-here-joplin-mo/Select-StateProvince/Best-buy-here-pay-here-joplin-mo-Rip-off-on-a-99-dodge-ram-sport-Joplin-Missouri-1140922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best buy here pay here joplin mo

You need to write a better report

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

Many people who are native English speaker will NOT be able to understand your report because it has NO punctuation. If you expect anyone to read your report, you need to learn how to write a better English.

Anyway, the problem with your issue is now too late to be resolved in the way you would like it to be. I believe that you bought a "used" car and that is usually sold "as is" which means whatever it is. You did not explain how the "warranty" works. I do not believe that they would warrant the car parts but may be the labor. However, you did not push the matter but kept the truck at home. How could the shop fix your truck if the truck physically is in your possession? Then you stopped paying because you said you wanted them to resolve your broken truck first? That is a really bad move because the car seller could easily slap you with the credit report which is what you have now. There is no way to remove the "repossess" condition from your report but wait until it is being removed by itself (I think around 7 years).

Next time you deal with this kind of issue, you need to keep pressing the seller. Do not expect them to take your side and help you. Also, do not stop paying because they have ways to get back at you legally.