Complaint Review: Best green tea health

• Reported By: Seaton — Rockwall Texas
Best green tea health
Estero, Florida USA

Best green tea health Fraudulent charges Estero Florida

Got a charge from this company, and called the number provided. The woman answered and said that she worked for a company that managed a lot of Internet sites, even though the website for best green tea health says its their official number. She said she deleted my acct., which I never made, but wouldn't reimburse me the money. She said I'd have to call back in 3-5 days And wouldn't let me talk to a manager. I cancelled my Visa card in fear that my acct. was compromised. I looked up the IP address of the company and found out its managed through amazon web services. I recently made a purchase on amazon with that card, and I'm widening if anyone else that's had this issue, also made a purchase from amazon shortly before getting the $49.95 charge? Beware of this charge, and file a claim with your bank as soon as possible. The website shows 3 different addresses for this company, which includes Florida, UK, and Scotland.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-green-tea-health/Estero-Florida/Best-green-tea-health-Fraudulent-charges-Estero-Florida-1077879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best green tea health