Complaint Review: Best practice fundraising llc

• Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: Linda — San Francisco California
Best practice fundraising llc
539 Bryant st suite 200 Internet United States of America

Best practice fundraising llc Anisha Robinson Keeys Can't find a LLC in CALIFORNIA, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not sure why you've made this complaint.....and the correct information

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not sure of the basis for this concern?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: about your comments

I was looking for a  class on  corporate sponsorship and she came up under non profit fundraising, consultant, speaker, trainer. The only problem was when I looked up her LLC, on the Ca search it came up no business. So then I  looked up her name and it came up no business, and the name of her web site,no business.

So how is this lady doing fund raising and even teaching it for great amount of money and has no LLC in the state she works. This is just my opinion but it looks fishy to me. Someone needs to look at this business because it does not appear to be legal, but I am not a attorney.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Best-practice-fundraising-llc/internet/Best-practice-fundraising-llc-Anisha-Robinson-Keeys-Cant-find-a-LLC-in-CALIFORNIA-Intern-1035853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Best practice fundraising llc

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Not sure why you've made this complaint.....and the correct information

I'm unclear of your issue Linda for a few reasons:

I'm a Pennsylvania Business

an LLC (as described on my website )

business names etc.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Not sure of the basis for this concern?

I'm unclear of your issue Linda for a few reasons:
  • I'm a Pennsylvania Business
  • My Parent company is Lance-Lee planning and Best Practice Fundraising is a brand ---and is nowhere listed as an LLC (as described on my website )
  • My email addresses, social media info and even my telephone number is easily found throughout my websites. If you had concerns, I would have (and still do) welcome a call/email if you had concerns about my ethics or structure
  • I'm not an attorney either, however have several attorneys who have evaluated my structures, registered my business names etc.
  • I've raised $72 million dollars in corporate sponsorship. I'm not sure what seminar you are referencing at great expense, however I'm always open and have several websites designed offer free resources to those who need them.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

about your comments

AUTHOR: AKeeys - ()

1) I am not a business registered in California so would not appear on their registry
2) My email addresses and personal phone numbers can be found through a simple google search
3) My parent company is called Lance-Lee Planning. THis is clearly explained on my website that "Best Practice Fundraising" is a brand under our umbrella
4) I have over 15 years of experience and have raised 73 million dollars in corporate sponsorship alone