Complaint Review: BestBuy Anime

• Submitted: Sat, August 25, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: myjoni — Palmyra New Jersey United States of America
BestBuy Anime

BestBuy Anime Avatar The Last Airbender - TV Series Complete Box Set (Eng Dub, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Rip off

I placed an order with this company 9 days ago.  At the time I purchased this DVD set, I was told my order would be shipped in 2 days and that I would receive 5 emails telling me the status of my shipment.  I received the initial email telling me the order was placed but never any after that.

I have emailed them twice and have not received a response.  I want to cancel this order, especially now when I read on this site that others have been ripped off by this site as well, including charges made to their credit card that were not authorized.  They false advertise and ignore status and cancelation requests. I do not trust this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2012 02:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BestBuy-Anime/internet/BestBuy-Anime-Avatar-The-Last-Airbender-TV-Series-Complete-Box-Set-Eng-Dub-Internet-932363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BestBuy Anime

Rip off

AUTHOR: beth - (United States of America)

I also have placed an order to bestbuyanime, It has been over a month now with no reponse back have emailed them every day {nothing} charged my credit card and have no product stay away from this site