Complaint Review: BestBuy Golf Supply

• Updated: Tue, July 26, 2011

• Reported By: Carlos — Chester Virginia United States of America
BestBuy Golf Supply
8863 Greenback Lane Suite 225 Orangevale, California United States of America

BestBuy Golf Supply Ken Briggs Ordered some golf gripps on 12 July, 2011, they shipped on 13 July, 2011 never receive my product. They charge my credit card $47.50. I have called at least 14 times and emailed them 10 times no respo Orangevale, California

I place an order on 12 July 2011, it shipped on 13 July 2011. I have not receive my order yet. The date is 26 July 2011. They charge my credit card $47.50.

I have tried emailing the customer service and calling the phone numbers given on the website, no response. Phone goes straight to voice mail every time. The email goes unanswered. I have done both methods at least 14 time a piece.

At the point where i just want my money back and want my credit card off there file. This is very unprofessional way to treat hard working people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2011 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BestBuy-Golf-Supply/Orangevale-California-95662/BestBuy-Golf-Supply-Ken-Briggs-Ordered-some-golf-gripps-on-12-July-2011-they-shipped-on-756560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BestBuy Golf Supply