Complaint Review: BestBuy

• Submitted: Thu, February 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: mortecristo — Mar Vista California United States of America
Overland at Washington bvd. Internet United States of America

BestBuy none Too big to be acountable. Took my property away from mesurrounded by 5 thugs and refused to give me information in order to retrieve it Internet

I waited for 8 years  for a response or action form Consumer Affairs plus the BBB.  I won a refrigerator from Sweepstakes advantage . it came from the Ohio main office of BEstBuy with my name and adress printed. It did not work, so, I took it for repair to their store in Culver City. The manager called 5 of their employees and took it away from me , alleging that I did not have a receipt. He said he will send it back to the buyers. I asked him to give me the phone of the company who gave it to me, to explain the issue and -eventually-get it back from them. Manager refused. I had no way of knowing WHO send it as the compasny who runs the lotteries is not allowed to inform me either. I was treated like a burglar and lost  what was legally mine. Several calls to the official sites wich are suposed to help me did not respond. Thank you enormously for your work  .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BestBuy/internet/BestBuy-none-Too-big-to-be-acountable-Took-my-property-away-from-mesurrounded-by-5-thugs-1014356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BestBuy