Complaint Review: BestBuyAnime.com

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Kristina — McMinnville Oregon United States of America
BestBuyAnime.com
Torrance, California United States of America

BestBuyAnime.com No customer service at all, did not get package, it's been over a month! Torrance, California

I ordered a DVD box set from bestbuyanime.com over a month ago. The money was taken out of my account, yet I never recieved anymore emails in regards to the order and I have tried contacting them by email but no answers, and they don't have a phone number! I want my money back and I will never order from them again. I learned my lesson and will go with more well-known sites from now on. That company seems very shady and they seem to take pride in simply collecting money but not giving the merchandise. It is highly unusual to me that they don't put a phone number. I basically got ripped off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BestBuyAnimecom/Torrance-California-/BestBuyAnimecom-No-customer-service-at-all-did-not-get-package-its-been-over-a-month-988420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BestBuyAnime.com