Complaint Review: BestDecals.com

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: Audra — Oakland Tennessee
505 Cypress Station Dr #2906 Houston, Texas USA

BestDecals.com DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE Houston Texas

I ordered 2 decals from BestDecals.com 2 weeks ago and am yet to not only see that they've shipped, but I'm yet to see a single response out of the 5 emails I've sent to them. I tried calling the phone number they have posted on their website only to discover it's out of service. All of my emails have been returned in failure as if the email addresses are all no longer any good. I've noticed recently they now have posted on their website "paypal have been temporarily disabled". Why would paypal be disabled?! All these signs are red flags that these people running this site are scammers and do not care anything about customer service. I'm concerned that I've given my credit card information to oder the decals that I did. I've since sent yet another email to them through their auto email system within their website to cancel my order, not that I expect to hear from them. BEWARE...DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BestDecalscom/Houston-Texas-77090/BestDecalscom-DO-NOT-ORDER-FROM-THESE-PEOPLE-Houston-Texas-1062537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BestDecals.com