Complaint Review: BestOfferBuy

• Submitted: Thu, August 09, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 09, 2012

• Reported By: BestAvoided — Internet United Kingdom
BestOfferBuy

BestOfferBuy, BestOfferBuy.com Paid for genuine item - received non-working clone labelled as genuine, Internet

I ordered a poplite torch (item #E51402). They sent a cloned copy (item E64772) that costs half what I paid and didn't switch on properly. The clone was labelled with the item number of the genuine product. I found the customer service evasive and unhelpful, as if they hoped to wear me out by repeatedly closing my case without resolving it.

After sending them photos, the item and 14 polite emails they told me they no longer stock the genuine item - though it was still listed on their site. In the end they sent me a partial refund in 2 parts, deducting their original shipping cost so I had to pay for them sending a false item. They ignored my final email asking why my case should remain unresolved after 14 emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 03:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BestOfferBuy/internet/BestOfferBuy-BestOfferBuycom-Paid-for-genuine-item-received-non-working-clone-labelled-924662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BestOfferBuy