Complaint Review: BestOfferBuy.com

• Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: Kazzie —
, Select State/Province Hong Kong or China

BestOfferBuy.com Order late and Wrong item Hong Kong Internet

I waited over a month for the item I'd ordered.  When it arrived it was the wrong one and totally unsuitable.  I contacted them via email about how to proceed with return, obvious refund for return postage, and when I could expect the correct item.  They responded with their "faulty" good policy - no refund offered for return postage.  I pointed out the item was not faulty but WRONG and they offered me a refund of 70% and for me to keep the item!!!!!  They then emailed me to say refund would be made within 24 hours - so I understand that's it, NO RESOLUTION and I'm stuck with a useless item which I did not order.  BEWARE....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 03:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BestOfferBuycom/Select-StateProvince/BestOfferBuycom-Order-late-and-Wrong-item-Hong-Kong-Internet-1051043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BestOfferBuy.com