Complaint Review: BestPriceNutrition

• Submitted: Thu, October 04, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 04, 2012

• Reported By: R Green — Crawfordville Florida United States of America
BestPriceNutrition

BestPriceNutrition deceptive, lying, false advertisement, customer service a big joke, BUYER BEWARE especially if giving your credit card number , Internet

As a first time buyer from Best Price Nutrition I had high hopes for a great first time experience.  I waited patiently for two weeks and did not receive the products or answers to my emails.  My credit card had been immediately charged upon receipt of my order  not when the order was shipped which is usually the normal practice.   Finally I cancelled the order and requested a refund to my credit card account.

Due to an immediate miracle, my order was immediately tracked and it was shown to be intransit.Two more weeks passed and once again I requested the order be cancelled and a credit issued to my account.

This time the story changed and I was told my order had been damaged in transit and returned to their warehouse.

At this time Best Price Nutrition requested that I replace the order.   My answer was no and again I requested a credit to my account.   After an exchange of many emails, BPN finally got the point that I did not care to do any further business with them.  Their advertisements about subperb customer service was a great big joke.  Their prices may sound good but were not worth the aggravation and stress I went through.  Beware of false advertisement and if something sounds too good to be true then it usually is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2012 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BestPriceNutrition/internet/BestPriceNutrition-deceptive-lying-false-advertisement-customer-service-a-big-joke-B-950995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BestPriceNutrition