Complaint Review: BestSqueezePages.com

• Updated: Wed, May 28, 2014

• Reported By: InternetLandScam — Los Angeles California
BestSqueezePages.com
Internet USA

BestSqueezePages.com BestSqueezePage.com ,Page, Theft & horrible customer service San Pedro,CA ,Not sure, Internet

"Squeeze Page Software & Hosting, Lead Production & Sales" They seem to have two URLs BestSqueezePage.com & BestSqueezePage(S).com

Horrible customer service, the person I exchanged emails with was very rude. It took a long time before I even received a response, after emailing them over & over. They refused to give me my money back. Then I requested to cancel, however, they continued to charge my debit card. Their phone number is disconnected & there is no way to contact them directly. I don't even think the address they provide is real. A Google search just shows a mansion is LA. I contacted Paypal to let them know about the theft & so my card doesn't continued to be charged. Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2014 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BestSqueezePagescom/internet/BestSqueezePagescom-BestSqueezePagecom-Page-Theft-amp-horrible-customer-service-San-1150304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BestSqueezePages.com