Complaint Review: BestSqueezePages.com

• Updated: Sun, June 22, 2014

• Reported By: Tyler — Newark Delaware
BestSqueezePages.com
Internet USA

BestSqueezePages.com, NOPsites.com, Jerry Maiger - [email protected] TERRIBLE Customer Service | Does NOT Honor Customer Requests Henderson Nevada

Plain and simple, this company does NOT deliver on what they tell you.  Since the very beginning I've run into problems with the company's hosting and squeeze page editors.  I had a couple of my problems resolved but kept running into the same problems with how the editor kept displaying my information.

I've used several other lead page services and they've all surpassed my expectations except this company.  My main problem however is with their customer service reps like "Kevin".  I quote his name because it seems as though he's the only one working with these companies and he is always "out of town"...or he just doesn't respond.

I've been in one-way communications now for 5 straight emails since he's been back from being out of town.  His last email to me regarding my request to Cancel and Request a Refund was that "he will check on this and reply later today (May 16)."  It's now June 22.  The funny thing is, I have read receipts on all my emails to them so I know they are reading it!

Now the crazy thing is I had to go through PayPal to cancel my subscription with them because when I requested to cancel with them last year something happened and I guess it didn't go through.  So when I saw my bank account was charged $269.97 you can imagine my surprise.  The next day I contacted their customer service to tell them of the mistake and to request cancellation and a refund.  All they have to do is check my account and they can CLEARLY see I haven't used their system for that year and then some.  It's ridiculous how people try to take advantage of other people with terrible service and crap products.  If they were to understand business and the etiquette behind customer service then they could have clearly perform the miniscual task of checking the system to see how I've NOT been on, read and respond to my emails and become familiar with the mistake.

Instead, they will now be shown to the other potential customers of how they TRULY perform.  This could have all been avoided if they stuck to the fundamental rule of business, To Service The Customer...or in much simpler terms, provide customer service.

Avoid the company and use much more professional services.  Trust me there are PLENTY out there that can do the job for better pricing, with better more attractive technology and most importantly, they communicate with you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2014 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BestSqueezePagescom/internet/BestSqueezePagescom-NOPsitescom-Jerry-Maiger-bsp256gmailcom-TERRIBLE-Customer-Ser-1156687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BestSqueezePages.com