• Report: #1062058

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: Happyflowers01 — Alabama
Bestblanks.com
Hollywood, Florida USA

Bestblanks.com Do Not Expect Any Customer Service After Purchase, no Matter How Much Money You Spent Hollywood Florida

I hope you read this before purchasing anything from this company.  I HAD been doing business with them for a year and half.  I have purchased TWO very expensive machines from them.  For your Info also stay away from the GRAPHTEC "Craft Robo's especially the new ones.  I have the older moldel, funny since they are both only a little over a year old.  Graphtec redesigned their blade holders.  I was sent a new one for my second cutter purchase.  The holder eats thru blades!  Which, by the way are very expensive.  The holder keeps coming loose during normal operation and then the blade moves in way that it takes a very small piece off, but then that is the end of the $80.00 blade.  This happened 3 times, but only with the new blade holder.

I contacted bestblanks where I had purchased the red cap blade cutter.  I sent photos as Brandon had asked via email.  Ater 3 days, I had not heard anything from Brandon, even after sending a reminder email, so I called again.  He stated that he had received the photos and email, but was waiting to hear something back from Graphtec.  Well now almost 2 weeks have elasped and a cutter down, what a waste of money!  (I am going to file a claim with my credit card company since it is supposed to warrenty for a year, this machine is only 5 months old)  Yesterday I emailed Brandon again, stating this was taking much to long for a business service company.  I also stated at this point I would have to assume that the cutter holder is defective and to please send me a new one.  You guessed it, no response, so yes sent a nasty gram today.  So I know how hard a business works and I hope that others will heed the warning.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bestblankscom/Hollywood-Florida/Bestblankscom-Do-Not-Expect-Any-Customer-Service-After-Purchase-no-Matter-How-Much-Mone-1062058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bestblanks.com