Complaint Review: Bestbuyanime

• Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Justin — Greendale Wisconsin United States of America
Bestbuyanime
21143 Hawthorne Blvd. #384 Torrance, CA Internet United States of America

Bestbuyanime I ordered a bookbag and a poster,it never came, I emailed and called,they simply did not reply, been 2 months Internet

I ordered a poster and a book bag from bestbuyanime.com. This was ordered on december 26th. It has been well over a month. I paid for exibited 2-3 shipping USPS.
I was expecting the package 3 weeks ago. I have emailed the company 10+ time with no reply or even a auto reply. I sent a letter to the company with no reply. It is become appearent that the package will never come with no feedback from the company. Im filing a report of fraud and theft. The company charged my debit card the second I ordered. the order costed $50. I am hoping for a refund of my money or at least my package.
I am willing to speak with a goverment official and wish to put a end to this fraudulent business.
Thank you for your time and efforts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bestbuyanime/internet/Bestbuyanime-I-ordered-a-bookbag-and-a-posterit-never-came-I-emailed-and-calledthey-si-1005043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bestbuyanime