Complaint Review: Bestfares

• Updated: Sat, February 15, 2014

• Reported By: Walter — Keilor Missouri
, Select State/Province USA

Bestfares Flight rippoff USA texas

Booked a flight from Melboure, Australia to Malta. Went to bestfares website. It booked a flight at the advertised and quoted price, paid by credit card, was issued with an e-ticket. Thought all was OK. A few days later I get an email saying flight is not available and If i want the same fare I have to contact Bestfare within 48 hours. This we did with 4 hours. I rang Bestfares call ccenter in India, and was told I would need to pay an extra $250 each to have the booking honoured. It waas still the identical flight, nothing changed. I told them all was already confirmed and I had already booked other travel based on my Bestfares Itinerary. Mike? at he call center would not help. How can they aske for extra when all was already finalised. They are a rippoff. The most disgusting treament I have ever received when purcahasing any service or goods, not just airfares. Staff blatantly lie, telling me they left a message earlier for me. Not such meesage at all on my phone. It is a deliberate scam. The aouthorities in USA where Bestfares is registered need to take action because it is deliberate fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2014 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bestfares/Select-StateProvince/Bestfares-Flight-rippoff-USA-texas-1123883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bestfares