• Report: #992056

Complaint Review: Bestodeal

• Submitted: Sat, January 05, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 05, 2013

• Reported By: Dean — Wilmington North Carolina United States of America
No.28 XiaoYun Rd ChaoYang ChaoYang District Beijing China, Select State/Province United States of America

Bestodeal Scammed. Ripped off. Lied to. Lost over 500.00 dollars. ChaoYang District Beijing China

Ordered a Apple Ipad 3 64gb for 325.00. Sent money thru Westren Union. Got a email sent back and thanked me for my order. Was promised a tracking number as soon as it was shipped. Never received the tracking number.

Emailed them back and they said my package is held up in customs. That it would cost me 150.00 more. Sent them 159.00 more. They offered me a PS3 for my Teriff money. Few days went by and i emailed them back. They said your item was damaged during transport to customs. Will need to ship it back to manufacture it will be 7 days to handle this.

Waited 7 days and emailed them back. They said my items were shipped out but are contained in customs because they are too busy to check items. I will have to wait 6 days. Now I see a pattern they never planed on shipping my items and they just keep delaying the shipment for different reasons.

The last email I got from them said Sorry we cannot get your items back in time we will refund your money back by bank transfer. You should send me your bank account number then we will send you your money back. I emailed them back and said to refund my money back thru Pay-pal. Nothing

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bestodeal/ChaoYang-District-Beijing-China-Select-StateProvince-100088/Bestodeal-Scammed-Ripped-off-Lied-to-Lost-over-50000-dollars-ChaoYang-District-Beiji-992056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bestodeal