Complaint Review: Bestofferbuy.com

• Reported By:Magazine Arkansas
Bestofferbuy.com
www.BestOfferBuy.com Internet China, People's Republic of

Bestofferbuy.com Very dishonest Internet

*Consumer Comment: My good experience with Bestofferbuy.com :)

My experience with Bestofferbuy.com is they are very dishonest. They told me it would take 12 business days to get my order, it took 28 days.

I placed the order for a new IP-03 Surveillance Camera with USB Webcam Server.

Below is what I was suppose to get.

Product Description
IP camera with USB webcam server. Camera's movement and zoom can be remotely controlled through the network or internet with the software provided. Other users can view the pictures at the right IP address, and this can be password protected. Images are bright and clear, and the camera is solidly built. Necessary cables and software are provided.

"I got one used camera," that is all. I did not get any software or drivers. Needless to say I have not been able to use the camera.

I tried to get software and drivers from Bestofferbuy.com, all I got was a runaround. I can't find any, if anyone can tell me where I may get drivers for the camera I will thank you very much.

Before you tell me to get Driver Detective I already have they can't help me.

Tom
Magazine, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2009 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bestofferbuycom/internet/Bestofferbuycom-Very-dishonest-Internet-460774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bestofferbuy.com

My good experience with Bestofferbuy.com :)

AUTHOR: sebu sharma - (India)

Last Week I ordered camera accessories ( camera bags and  camera lens) BestOfferBuy.com .
we get  delivery timely and all products working well I am satisfied services of BestOfferBuy.com :)
I also recommended you for camera accessories, camera bags, camera lens, digital camera accessories, camera filters :)