Complaint Review: Bestswiss Watch Company

• Submitted: Mon, July 19, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, July 19, 2010

• Reported By: Rob — Scottsdale Arizona United States of America
Bestswiss Watch Company

I placed an oreder on May 27, 2010 and now it's now July 19, 2010 and I have not seen the watch I purchased for $937.00.  I was told it would only take two weeks.  I have place a number of calls and emails and have not had any replys.  I urge you NOT to place an order or give them any money as they will not send you the product or return a phone call.  I have been trying to get my money back with NO luck.

It's safe to say I have been ripped off by this company and wish to alert the readers to avoid this company and never do any purchases with these rip off artists. These are FULL on CROOKS and THIEVES and if I ever meet up with Louie Cassidy he will be one sorry son-of-a-b***h.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2010 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bestswiss-Watch-Company/internet/Bestswiss-Watch-Company-REPLICA-WATCHES-RUN-AWAY-FROM-THIS-COMPANY-ITS-A-HUGE-SCAM-I-624754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bestswiss Watch Company