Complaint Review: Bestswiss Watch Company

• Updated: Wed, April 06, 2011

• Reported By: Jim — St Charles Missouri United States of America
Bestswiss Watch Company
web site only Internet United States of America

Bestswiss Watch Company www.bestswiss.com The WORST service I've ever recieved from any company I've ever worked with. I mean WOW! What a SCAM!!!! Brooklyn, Internet

*Consumer Comment: No surprise.

Online watch buying can be risky. I thought I found a site that was solid but I was wrong. The bestswiss.com folks have a nice site but thats where their quality ends. I bought a $1,200 watch. I was asked to pay for it COD. (big mistake) The watch stopped working 6 weeks after I received it. Even though it is supposed to have a 2 year warranty, it took a great deal of effort to send it away for repair. When I finally got it back, it was damaged and was not able to ware it. 6 months later! They refuse to deal with me. They will not return email and their phone number does not take calls. Buyer beware! The last message I received said, " We are over seas and there is nothing you can do." No kidding. P.S. I have a very slightly used, somewhat damaged, $1200 watch for sale to the highest bidder.  Do NOT send do business with bestswiss.com! It is a total SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2011 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bestswiss-Watch-Company/internet/Bestswiss-Watch-Company-wwwbestswisscom-The-WORST-service-Ive-ever-recieved-from-any-c-714791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bestswiss Watch Company

No surprise.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

You knew you were dealing with counterfeiters.   Since their basic business model is crooked, why in the world would you expect them to be honest and upstanding folks?   I'm truly amazed at the number of people who expect honesty from crooks.  I guess that's what keeps this site alive.