Complaint Review: Bestvacationsever.com

• Submitted: Mon, May 28, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 28, 2012

• Reported By: LV — Miami Florida United States of America
Bestvacationsever.com

Bestvacationsever.com preferred guest services LivingSocial assisted scam Internet

I purchased an  Orlando trip through livingsocial. I call the company (bestvacationsever) to find out how I can book my vacation. I was told I must make the reservation before the expiration date on the voucher so I dont lose the deal but I CAN book up to six months after the expiration date. So I set a tentative date and just call later once I decide on a date.

When I called 1 month later, I was told that my deal had expired and they only extended me courtesy by allowing me to book pass that. The agent didnt tell me this during our first call.  I was upset. Then I was told me I have to pay an additional $50 date change fee. Even though their website stated you need at least 7 days, with no mention of a policy for promotional deals.  The agents are inexperience and rude.  This will be posted on every site that reviews this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2012 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bestvacationsevercom/internet/Bestvacationsevercom-preferred-guest-services-LivingSocial-assisted-scam-Internet-889387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bestvacationsever.com