Complaint Review: Bestway Rent To Own

• Reported By: rnw84 — Benton Arkansas United States of America
Bestway Rent To Own
1124 Military Rd Benton, Arkansas United States of America

Bestway Rent To Own Liars & Sorry Service Benton, Arkansas

I went into the store looking to purchase a refridgerator. On the day it was supposed to be delivered I get a call saying that the fridge we agreed upon had already been sold and he did not know it at the time but he could get us another one from one of their other stores. When the fridge came it was missing the glass out of one of the shelves and also missing the kickplate piece that covers the bottom of the fridge. When I asked about it I was told that it should not have came that way and if nothing else the parts would be ordered. That was 6 months ago!! Every time I ask them about it they give me the run around and lie about it, saying it has been ordered and should be in any day. I recently was in a financial bind and asked if it would be ok to make a monthly payment rather than my usual bi-weekly payment because I did not have the money that week to make my payment. They told me it could not go that long without payment. So I have been paying for an appliance that I can't even get full use out of because of missing parts and they will not help you in any way or work with you if you need it, even if you have been a loyal customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bestway-Rent-To-Own/Benton-Arkansas-72015/Bestway-Rent-To-Own-Liars-Sorry-Service-Benton-Arkansas-995018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bestway Rent To Own