Complaint Review: Bestway Rent to Own

Bestway Rent to Own
Taylorsville Road Louisville, Kentucky United States of America

Bestway Rent to Own Harassing, unprofessional Louisville, Kentucky

*Consumer Comment: Same Financial Fraud Here In Shelbyville, Tennessee

I am writing about a horrible experience I am having right now with Bestway Rent to Own in Louisville, Ky, it all started on january 21 I had left to go play basketball and my roommate was in the apartment, I got home and the love seat, couch and big screen tV were all missing I looked on the kitchen counter and found a note written by her that Bestway had come to repossess the stuff which was fine because we were moving anyway. Two days later on a Monday Bestway calls me and pretty much asks me where the stuff is and I told them that they came and got it which he refused to believe and told me to file a police report or he would take up charges against me. I called the police to come to my apartment and they told me to hold off on the report because they see this kind of thing all the time with Rent companies, so I let it go til the weekend. That weekend the weasels still had my CC and ran the number and took payment, until finally I stopped that by getting a new card that is when the calls on my cell phone and work would occur and messages I never listened too because I knew what they wanted and that was more money. Everything was going according to plan until Friday when they left a message that was a minute long and said that they would be contacting their legal department unless the merchandise was returned or a payment of 314 dollars was made to stop the legal proceedings which I took as weird because how could they stop the proceedings. I am still embroiled with this and quite frankly don't know what to do about this whole situation but I thought I would share my story and tell people not to mess with these kind of busnissess.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2012 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bestway-Rent-to-Own/Louisville-Kentucky-40215/Bestway-Rent-to-Own-Harassing-unprofessional-Louisville-Kentucky-856600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bestway Rent to Own

Same Financial Fraud Here In Shelbyville, Tennessee

AUTHOR: itchyandangry - (USA)

In reading this report I see my mother wasn't the only person to have money stolen from her by Bestway (Worstway). I called the store manager, Marie Adams, on my mother's behalf one month and did as I was told to do; give here a debit card number so that she could debit the remaining amount of payment for that month. Marie kept the debit card number on file and literally "stole" $336.00 from my mother's account the following month. The district manager pretended like he was taking care of the problem, instead he continued to encourage this dishonesty and the so called assistant manager, Greg tried to pull the same scheme off again but it didn't work as a matter of fact I firmly told him he had better not try that again. I called the bank and warned them, they are monitoring my mother's account. I told them that no more charges for Bestway were to ever be honored again.

Who do these money hungry hippos think they are?! I mean really........stealing from people by using fraudulent, unethical business practices and then being so dishonest that they rent bed bug infested furniture meaning to intentionally infest other homes, all for the sake of making more money, not to mention talking about their customers in a negative way to other customers and making fun of their homes and living situations. I'm currently sharing our dramatic story all over and with anyone who wants to know about it and I'm discouraging people NOT to go to Bestway which is the Worstway to own anything. These people peal your pocket and then infest your home with something that will cause you to peal the skin right off the bones...grungy crooks.

A class action lawsuit would be nice. If I were the CEO of this place I'd prefer to address problematic issues such as these without drawing a lot of negative publicity to my place of business.