Complaint Review: Bet network/Dereon

• Updated: Sat, March 16, 2013

• Reported By: Bet scam for modeling — lawrence Kansas
Bet network/Dereon
1540 broadway ave new york city, New York United States of America

Bet network/Dereon Stephen Hill and Mr. Donaldston Called me to offer modeling for Dereon and took 1500 for license plus training new york city, New York

I got a call from a stephen hill saying they chose me to model for Bet/Dereon amd that they need funds to start the process to get my training started and I must send 1500 to get this done. he said i got a contract for 400,000 to sign with them and just today a friend of mine called me to tell me she did some research and that they was girl that were scammed this same way. I want to know what we can do about this and if I can get my money back I have already made a police report. If domeone can contact me to let me know how we can work together to resolve this matter .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bet-networkDereon/new-york-city-New-York-/Bet-networkDereon-Stephen-Hill-and-Mr-Donaldston-Called-me-to-offer-modeling-for-Dereon-1035338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bet network/Dereon