Complaint Review: Bet365

• Reported By: Bet365stinks — Dalton Georgia
Bet365
Bet365.com Internet United Kingdom

Bet365 WARNING England Internet

Bet365. Stay away from this site. I played on it for a couple of weeks. Lost then won, they paid my withdraw promptly.
Then one day they charged my credit cards and debit cards thousands of dollars, a week later they charged my accounts again thousands of dollars. After I won and withdrew I slowed down my play. The 2 days they charged my account I was not playing.
I contacted them, they claim the same device was used to make the charges the other 2 days which is impossible. I am disputing the charges.
You'll see many positive reviews on the Internet about bet365. Don't be fooled they are the employes monitoring the Internet reporting positive reviews and cleaning up the negative ones. They are good at this they put so many positive statements pushing the complaints far down. The reviews are so good and so abundant its suspicious. There will probably be responses to this post made by happy players.
Be warned stay away. If your going to play get in your car and drive to a casino.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2013 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bet365/internet/Bet365-WARNING-England-Internet-1066696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bet365