Complaint Review: BetUS

• Updated: Mon, December 27, 2010

• Reported By: tysonoc — stanton California United States of America
BetUS

BetUS Betus is a cheater rip off , Internet

today 12/26/2010 I placed a parlay 4 with betus when I placing my bet I know that they have asked me to confirm my password so I didn't double check in my pending wager because it does not says anything that I did wrong but when I won my parlay total of $583 then I check my account my parlay did not show. I called them they told me that I was entered wrong password which is bs because I know that when I type in wrong password it show a red banner says incorrect password and ask me to reenter but when I confirmed my password it did not show the red banner and it even showed the amount I will win. I would recogment to stay away from betus delete your winning bets and will not let you win. only when you lose then it ok.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2010 12:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BetUS/internet/BetUS-Betus-is-a-cheater-rip-off-Internet-675453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BetUS