Complaint Review: Beta Finance Company, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, June 01, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 01, 2009

• Reported By:Bronx New York
Beta Finance Company, Inc.
P.O. Box 6000 Crown Point, Indiana U.S.A.

Beta Finance Company, Inc. I reported to beta finance that I cancelled my memship application. I was ignored and now they are sending me bills for payments. Crown Point Indiana

I informed Beta that Mr. Andy Synder of DirectBuy of Manhattan is aware of my cancellation for requesting membership and notified the down payment was stopped. I asked them to not process any request from me. They say that my information is noted in their system.

My credit card company is informed not to pay DirectBuy and they noted all me I made them aware of my repeated ignored phone calls to DirectBuy and of my repeat personally appearing to see Mr. Andy Synder and was denied to see him.

DirectBuy made believe that Mr. Andy Synder even thought unavailable was aware of all the repeated confirmations to cancel membership and all deals with their company. I reported all this to Beta Finanial several times and sought confirmation from them that all this is being documented.

Between the two companys they appear to be playing con games of some sort and I am getting the run around treatment. Please help me stop these companies from doing funny business not legitimate business.

Larry way
Bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2009 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beta-Finance-Company-Inc/Crown-Point-Indiana-46308/Beta-Finance-Company-Inc-I-reported-to-beta-finance-that-I-cancelled-my-memship-applicat-457499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beta Finance Company, Inc.