Complaint Review: Beth Designer

• Updated: Fri, January 24, 2014

• Reported By: Sandra — Los Angeles California
Beth Designer
Internet, California USA

Beth Designer Harold Smithhrdsmith3@gmail.comAcademy ArtMary Cole Fake Modelling Job, SCAM, and impersonation of legit company Beth Design Internet California

You see a generic job posting, reply to it, and then you get a response from a Harold Smith <hrdsmith3@gmail.com>, 1-650-877-2534, e-mail looks like:

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email and here are more information about the assignment it’s a $200/hour job and it will last 6hours the total pay is $1200 for the Fashion job (Assignment) for you, My client wants to update her Catalog with a new Fashion outfits, this assignment is to encourage the upcoming models in the industry she is affiliated with the Academy Art, you don't have to be worried about your experience or present look because we have specialist stylist and make Up artist who will bring the real beauty out of you, I’m a professional photographer/Manager some experience. Find all details for the job below.

Job Location The shooting will be hold at a rented photographers studio in California, so you don't have to worry about traveling, the name and address of the studio will be forwarded to you a week before the date of the shooting, all make up will be taken care of in the studio. Security/Guard. You can come along with any body of your choice on the day of the shooting, your mum, dad, friend, body-guard anybody you wish to come with just for you to feel more comfortable. Job details You have 8 different Fashion outfits to cover, which would be provided by our client on the day of the shooting and no nude.

Types of cloths Jeans, Jackets and shirts Name of client Mary Cole Company Name Beth Designer Job percentage The total pay for the jobs is $1200 but you will get $300 as upfront part payment before the shoot as to show seriousness and ascertain the job, the remaining balance will be paid to you in cash at the shooting venue immediately after the shoot. Shooting Date The date for the shooting is meant to be 15th of February 2014, I will have to make arrangement for that ahead from now, and I will email you a week before fix date if there will be a change for the shooting, as soon as the arrangement is completed with our client.

Requirements Very Attractive, Classy, In Great Shape, Extremely Outgoing & Personable, out spoken, Must be Reliable. Payment Policy As part of my working policy and ethics, I receive part payment from any client before I proceed with any job and balance immediately after the shooting, this is to identify a serious client and ascertain the job, and I hope you comprehend this fact. I will keep you updated as to when our client wants to make upfront payments Expectation You need to have good and attractive poses. (Start practicing)

Basically this is all required of you, for your make up my client will be taken care of it, you don't have to be bother for any make up, also you will have a copy of the photo shoot, please get in touch with me if you will take the job and we can go from there, just let me know if you will take the job to commence with next arrangement. Please I'd like you to check your email on regular bases, I might have updates for you and please confirm the receipt of this email and you can also reach me by text either thanks. Regards, Harold, (650) 877-2534

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2014 12:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beth-Designer/Internet-California/Beth-Designer-Harold-Smithhrdsmith3gmailcomAcademy-ArtMary-Cole-Fake-Modelling-Job-SCA-1118054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beth Designer