Complaint Review: Bethea Health Wealth & Happiness

• Reported By: Horace — Eden North Carolina USA
Bethea Health Wealth & Happiness
manidoo.com Internet United States of America

Bethea Health Wealth & Happiness Bethea Charging me before due. Internet

I ordered this Tibetan Rods of Riches necklace, suppossedly solid sterling silver coated with 24k gold, was supposed to have 30 days free inspection before being charge..I got charged to my  bank account 2 weeks after I received it, and told Bethea that I am a senior citizen and not to charge my account until after the 3rd of each month as that is when my money is deposited, well in addition to the above I was notified by the back that I am overdrawn since she has charged my account today and I only had $2.47 in the bank this resulting in an overdraft that is going to cost me a $60 fee. I have e-mailed her before and told her the same thing to no avail..also this neclace is not silver it is made of some other metal and thinly gold plated, I took it to a jeweler and had it checked out,, going to cost me over $100 but with these overdrafts is costing me over $200 and it is only worth about $25 according to the jeweler...this is a scam company and should be prosecuted for taking advantage of people..I have tried to call the phone number I have for this company and it says the number does not exist...appreciate and all and any help I can get in this matter...thanks
(((ROR REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2009 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bethea-Health-Wealth-Happiness/internet/Bethea-Health-Wealth-Happiness-Bethea-Charging-me-before-due-Internet-487671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bethea Health Wealth & Happiness