Complaint Review: Bethea Jenner - Health Wealth And Happiness

• Updated: Mon, July 07, 2008

• Reported By:potter valley California
Bethea Jenner - Health Wealth And Happiness
healthwealthandhappiness.com Internet U.S.A.

Bethea Jenner - Health Wealth And Happiness After ordering a bracelet from this company they continued billing my credit card for puschases I did not receive or authorize Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Shelley, please get in touch with us regarding your order

Since ordering a bracelet from bethea jenner she has fraudulantly billed my credit card for bogus purchases that have added up to almost 400 dollars and it just keeps going. I am having to cancel my card to make it stop.

Shelley
potter valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2008 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bethea-Jenner-Health-Wealth-And-Happiness/internet/Bethea-Jenner-Health-Wealth-And-Happiness-After-ordering-a-bracelet-from-this-company-th-335017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bethea Jenner - Health Wealth And Happiness

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Shelley, please get in touch with us regarding your order

AUTHOR: Bethea Jenner - (U.S.A.)

Dear Shelley

Please get in touch with our customer service if you haven't already done so.

I can be reached via email at bejenner@betheajenner.com, or via the post at the address below.

If you wish to contact me via telephone in the U.S. Please call 203.825.3199 , leave a message, and ask for my assistants June or Paul.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Bethea Jenner