Complaint Review: Bethea Jenner - My Health Wealth And Happiness

• Submitted: Wed, September 10, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 19, 2008

• Reported By:Eagle Idaho
Bethea Jenner - My Health Wealth And Happiness
167 Cherry St., PMB 292 Nationwide U.S.A.

Bethea Jenner - My Health Wealth And Happiness I received an empty box with nothing in it! My credit card was charged for the item I ordered. I have sent multiple emails with no response. She is a scam artist!!!!! Milford Connecticut

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: We have addressed your complaint on Sep 12, 2008

This is a scam artist! I ordered an item - I received an empty box!! On my birthday!!! She charted my credit card. I have sent multiple emails with no response. What a jerk!

Sucker
Eagle, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2008 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bethea-Jenner-My-Health-Wealth-And-Happiness/nationwide/Bethea-Jenner-My-Health-Wealth-And-Happiness-I-received-an-empty-box-with-nothing-in-it-371818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bethea Jenner - My Health Wealth And Happiness

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

We have addressed your complaint on Sep 12, 2008

AUTHOR: Bethea Jenner - (U.S.A.)

Dear Elam8888

Thank you for your posting here. On September 12, 2008, one of my customer service reps spoke to you regarding your customer service issue.

As per your request we have refunded your money to you and we have cancelled your account.

I also sent an email to your regarding this as well. Please don't hesitate to email me at bejenner@betheajenner.com or bethea_jenner@yahoo.com if you have any further questions.

If you would like to discuss this further you can call my customer care department at 203-825-3199 and leave a message. We will get back to you. Thank you.

yours,