Complaint Review: Bethea Jenner & Rochelle Gordon, MyHealthWealthandHappiness

• Updated: Mon, July 07, 2008

• Reported By:Cadiz Kentucky
Bethea Jenner & Rochelle Gordon, MyHealthWealthandHappiness
betheajenner.com London, Other United Kingdom

Bethea Jenner & Rochelle Gordon, Myhealthwealthandhappiness Bethea Jenner & Rochelle Gordon, MyHealthWealthandHappiness Ripoff Reports saved me money I don't have but was going to borrow! London

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Lee, please get in touch with our customer service if you haven't already done so

I was disabled when I signed up for free daily horoscopes from Bethea. I have been recieving for 14 months. Since I didn't have much money I never bothered to finish reading about the products.

About six months ago my husband became disabled, which really hit our pocket-book. I started reading about the talisman's and found out that the cost would be more than I thought because of the [4] payments.

Recently something happened to make it harder to make ends meet. I just got through reading the lastest email and was going to see about borrowing money to buy the [9] talisman's since I could get a refund. [NOT]

At the last minute I decided to check the BBB. Didn't find anything. Then I remembered Ripoff Reports. After reading all those reports on Bethea & Rochelle I realized that Ripoff and all it's readers had definitly saved me.

You taught me to never buy anything that you have to use a credit or debit card for because they may continue to charge you. Please tell your friends to check here first if they don't want to get scammed.

I now plan to TRY to get unsubscribed. I never thought that would be a problem until I read about Bethea & Rochelle.

A World of Thanks to the readers and their reports -- and to Ripoff Reports for giving us all a place to find out if a business is just a scam and to let other people know who to look out for. Thanks again to all.

Lee
Cadiz, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2008 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bethea-Jenner-Rochelle-Gordon-MyHealthWealthandHappiness/London-Other/Bethea-Jenner-Rochelle-Gordon-Myhealthwealthandhappiness-Bethea-Jenner-Rochelle-Gordo-331860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bethea Jenner & Rochelle Gordon, MyHealthWealthandHappiness

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Dear Lee

I'm very sorry to hear about your disability. Unsubscribing from my forecast is a relatively straightforward process. Every email I send have instructions on how to do so. Please note that you can always get a refund for any product that you purchase from me. A lot of people have complained that they can't get refunds, but this is not the case.

I can be reached via email at bejenner@betheajenner.com, or via the post at the address below.

If you wish to contact me via telephone in the U.S. Please call 203.825.3199, leave a message.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds