Complaint Review: Bethea Jenner, Rochelle Gordon

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
Bethea Jenner, Rochelle Gordon
ForBethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com Internet U.S.A.

Bethea Jenner, Rochelle Gordon Ripoff Fake Astrologers Internet Internet

I was first taken by Rochelle Gordon and her fancy little unlucky trinket, I bought and bought and still no luck so I sent back all I had purchased. Because I believed her and all the lies that she was telling me. Well here we are a year or so later and I still did not get back my refund for those items I sent back. So I get's a letter in the mail about a month ago from the desk of Bethea Jenner saying that I can order this "Bracelet of Divine Mysticism". Here I go again sending off Money Orders for this mystical good luck bracelet, wondering how did she get my address. Well like I said it was a month ago and still no bracelet,but the money orders was cashed within the week I sent it off. I got online and looked up her name and low and behold it comes up under the Ripoff Report, then reading how they switch up names now I know how she got my address.

Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2007 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bethea-Jenner-Rochelle-Gordon/internet/Bethea-Jenner-Rochelle-Gordon-Ripoff-Fake-Astrologers-Internet-Internet-266681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bethea Jenner, Rochelle Gordon