Complaint Review: Bethea Jenner Website

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2008

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Bethea Jenner Website
167 Cherry Street Milford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Bethea Jenner Website The website says to click the tab for "Free Horoscope and it sends me to a site to buy a bracelet ONLY Milford Connecticut

I have already purchased from Bethea Jenner.com a Jade Dragon Pendant and received it on Feb 4, 2008. It's beautiful. I went to her website this evening because I wanted to get a free horoscope. So I clicked on the "free horoscope" tab and was sent to a site that was a long letter about a lucky bracelet to buy for S&H and 4 credit card pymts for $24.95 monthly. I wasn't able to click anywhere else to get the horoscope. It was buy the bracelet or nothing. I already purchased the Jade Dragon Pendant and DID NOT want the bracelet. I wanted to see my free horoscope.

Terri
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2008 11:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bethea-Jenner-Website/Milford-Connecticut-06460/Bethea-Jenner-Website-The-website-says-to-click-the-tab-for-Free-Horoscope-and-it-sends-m-306894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bethea Jenner Website