Complaint Review: Bethea Jenner - Wendy Carol - Sara Freder - Jenna Pyschic - Angela Curtis

• Submitted: Wed, May 09, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2008

• Reported By:zevio Other
Bethea Jenner - Wendy Carol - Sara Freder - Jenna Pyschic - Angela Curtis
Jenna, 70 Riverton Rd Riverton Connecticut 06065 Internet U.S.A.

Bethea Jenner - Wendy Carol - Sara Freder - Jenna Pyschic Astrologers - Angela Curtis Astrologers WE ARE ALL ENTERING A MAGICAL TRANSIT IN OUR LIVES! ripoff Riverton Connecticut, Internet, France

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Bethea Jenner Customer Service Will Respond to your queries

Hello to all the MAGICAL, POWERFUL, STRONG VIBRATION SENDERS..
unfortunately I found this site a little to late, but at least throught the site I will be able to stop somebody else from denting their wallet.

I am going through a very difficult moment and started playing with horoscopes and tarot card site, just to get something to tell me something positive, a pickerupper let's say. I got wound up by all these positive readings and in the end gave up to JENNA'S special 45$ offer. I received the reading after 3 days as promised, but found it very repetetive, and generic, although lots had to do with business with foreign countries, this I presume because she saw from my address that I live in Italy?? She writes that I will be entering a very special transit and starting may it will last 56 days. my life will completely change, etc.

Obviously, this is all to be seen, but I was confused when I received the day by day forcast. first she writes that my favoured moment will be in may, many things will happen, decisions to be made for the future etc but the day by day reading starts with 7 june on to mid july. the day by day readings are not so positive as they seem, they do not give a detailed way for me to act (as promised) and in some cases it says that i will be inclined to overdo with alcohol, drugs, etc...things I don't even care about! but again, who knows, my life is so BLAH that maybe JENNA could be right, I WILL BECOME A DRUNK DRUGGY.

anyway, this is just to say how badly I feel for all of us that can't get our lives together and tend to spend our well earned money on this type of stuff. Maybe the pychs are right when they say that we HAVE TO LISTEN TO OUR INNER VOICE. I add follow our heart and live each day as honestly and as happily as we can, not being too hard on ourselves and not expecting too much, but willing to give the most! SMILE AND LAUGH and spend the requested 60$ or more dollars on a great massage or a night out with the girls / guys!

I AM REALLY INTERESTED IN KNOWING IF THESE ASTROLOGERS HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY THE IRS IN SOME WAY. ITS NOT FAIR THAT THEY ARE GETTING ALL THIS FREE MONEY! Is there anyway to find out and WHY they can get away with this nonesense. I have written to all the above using different names and emails and I am getting the same letters, I have also put different birthdates.

FRIENDS! WE ARE ALL GOING THROUGH A MAGICAL MOMENT! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT!

Regards,

Iole
zevio
Italy

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2007 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bethea-Jenner-Wendy-Carol-Sara-Freder-Jenna-Pyschic-Angela-Curtis/internet/Bethea-Jenner-Wendy-Carol-Sara-Freder-Jenna-Pyschic-Astrologers-Angela-Curtis-Astr-247843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bethea Jenner - Wendy Carol - Sara Freder - Jenna Pyschic - Angela Curtis

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Bethea Jenner Customer Service Will Respond to your queries

AUTHOR: Bethea Jenner - (U.S.A.)

Hi Iole

I have to state that I, Bethea Jenner, am a professional who responds to my clients through the help of my customer service. If you have any questions about my weekly forecast or any f my other service, please contact me.

I can be reached via email at bejenner@betheajenner.com, or via the post at the address below.

If you wish to contact me via telephone in the U.S. Please call 203.825.3199, leave a message, and ask for my assistants June or Paul.

To learn more about me look at http://www.betheajenner.com and please also read some of my testimonials at http://thankyoubethea.wordpress.com.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Bethea Jenner