Complaint Review: Bethea Jenner

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2007

• Reported By:South Ozone Park New York
Bethea Jenner
167 Cherry St. PMB 292 Milford, Connecticut U.S.A.
  • Phone: 203-825-3199
  • Web:
  • Category: Jewelers

Bethea Jenner I ordered an amulet I didnt realize it was 106.95, as soon as I ordered I called to cancel e-mailed. They still charged it. Milford Connecticut

I ordered an Amulet, I thought the cost was $24.95. When The final came through it said it charged $106.95 to my card. Since this is a debit card it direclty took the money from my account. I tried to cancel the order numerous time. I have left 5 phone messages and e-mailed 3 times.

I called 5 seconds after I realized the amount to cancel. They did not return my call, nor did they listen to my plea to cancel the order.

If I do not receive this Amulet I will sue them.
If I receive it, I will return it back and will need my money back.I am extremly angry at the fact that they still charged the card after numerous calls and e-mails.

Massimina
South Ozone Park, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2007 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bethea-Jenner/Milford-Connecticut-06460-3400/Bethea-Jenner-I-ordered-an-amulet-I-didnt-realize-it-was-10695-as-soon-as-I-ordered-I-ca-294799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bethea Jenner